Property management is the term used in connection with the management of real property and, by inference, is a specialised form of management.
Property management services are needed in the private, corporate and public sectors by owner occupiers, landlords and tenants and for practically all property types. Most property is held as an investment, so reviewing financial returns and property values is an important part of the work.
In accepting instructions to manage a property ranging from a single dwelling-house or apartment unit to a block of apartments or office units, we at the Azmi Group would normally provide the following services:
- Monitoring outgoings for the property and making payments out of the income from the property;
- Preparing budgets and maintaining the financial records for the property;
- Enforcing the terms of leases and other agreements pertaining to the property;
- Advising on sale and purchase decisions;
- Looking after insurance and maintenance matters;
- Advising on the opportunities for the realisation of the development or investment potential of the property;
- Advising on the necessity for upgrading the property or for the merging of interests